Grit Gaurds ( available in 3 colors )
How does the Grit Guard work? When your mitt is in the water, the fibers are fluffed up. When you rub your mitt against Grit Guard in the water, the fluffed up fibers allow for the Grit Guard to extract the dirt, grit, and grime.
- Separates grit, dirt, and sand from your wash water and mitt
- Once dirt settles to the bottom of the bucket, the Grit Guard keeps it there by separating the wash water into four quadrants, so the water cannot be disturbed.
- Fits most 3.5 gallon, 4 gallon, 5 gallon and 6 gallon buckets
- Radially grated surface extracts contaminants from wash mitts and brushes
- Saves your paint from swirl marks and scratches
- The simplest and most cost effective method for protecting your precious painted surfaces from being scratched while washing your vehicle.
- Grit Guard prevents the swirl marks in your paint, caused by improper washing.
- The products radial designed surface extracts particles such as dirt, grit, and grime from your wash mitt, providing a clean, scratch-free wash mitt, every time you go back to the bucket for water.
Source: Grit Guard Insert - Choose Color - Sky's The Limit Car Care (carpro-us.com)