CarPro Bug-Out is the solution for the one of the greatest detriments to automotive finishes…. bugs, and bug stains! Once attached to an automotive surface, the enzymes and proteins inside the guts of the bug harden to the paint and may even etch if left too long. Some bugs may also have hard shells or pieces that easily scratch the paint when attempting to remove without first softening their sun-dried carcass.
In a worst-case scenario you leave bugs on the surface for far too long and they will etch deep into the paint causing permanent damage that cannot be fixed without re-painting! Now is the time for the BUGS to be OUT, not IN the paint!
CarPro Bug-Out safely and easily removes smashed and baked on bugs while softening hard-shelled bugs for safe removal! CarPro Bug-Out was developed to be safe on a wide variety of surfaces including paint, clear coat, paint protection film, glass, plastic, mirror, chrome, aluminum, and more! CarPro Bug-Out quickly melts much of the dried remains as they slide safely off your paint!
Get yours today!
- Dissolves & softens insect remains.
- Safe on clear-coat and a wide variety of automotive surfaces.
- Safe on coated vehicles.
- Safe on glass.
- Safe on PPF.
- Gets bugs out.
- Shake before use.
- Spray on insect remains and insect stains.
- Wait 30 seconds ~ 2 minutes depending on environment (less time on sensitive surfaces, about 5-30 secs).
- Agitate as needed with Microfiber Madness Crazy Pile towel.
- Repeat if needed.
- Remove and neutralize any residue with CarPro Ech2o or CarPro Reset.
- Test product on inconspicuous area before applying.
- Avoid use in direct sun.
- Do not apply to hot surfaces.
- Do not leave on surface for over 5 mins.
- Do not ingest.
- Do not spray on skin or eyes - rinse immediately with water if in contact with body.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Source: CarPro Bug-Out Insect Removal 500ml (17 oz) - Sky's The Limit Car Care (carpro-us.com)